Many people are starting to appreciate CBD (cannabidiol) and its benefits. The interest on the part of the scientific community for its therapeutic potential is increasing, in fact, it has already been used in many studies for the treatment of numerous health problems, and is now recognized as one of the main elements of “Therapeutic Cannabis” . With no psychotropic effects, CBD is legal in most countries around the world. If you already know the benefits from CBD flower and you want to build a brand, you will need the best web design, logo and marketing plan.
CBD and THC, the differences
The CBD, or hemp, is an angiosperm plant belonging to the Cannabaceae family and is made up of several elements, among which the so-called cannabinoid substances or the THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol). The THC is the psychoactive element that causes the consumer feelings of euphoria, relaxation, perception of space-time, and within the body, binds to the CB1 receptors, the stimulation of which realizes the euphoric effects of cannabinoids but also their antiemetic, antioxidant, hypotensive, immunosuppressive, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispastic and appetite stimulating action.
The CBD flower oil, however, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and acts in a way diametrically opposed, as it binds to CB2 receptors, which are found on T cells of the immune system and at the level of the central nervous system. Stimulation of CB2 receptors appears to be mainly responsible for the anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory action of cannabinoids. Put simply, then, THC alters minds, while CBD stimulates healing, allowing you to treat anxiety, psychosis, memory lapses and ailments such as epilepsy and schizophrenia.
How to Build Your Hemp Brand?
- Get to know the legislation in force: Knowing and respecting local laws will help you avoid problems in the future. Complaints about medicinal benefits or product safety can also get you into trouble.
- Develop quality products: Quality is everything. In this industry, you will only be successful if you can make your product stand out. So simple.
- Branding: A quality logo will make your product stand out and be easy to identify wherever it is. If the brand is properly thought out, its image immediately comes to mind, and it conveys a very specific feeling.
- Know your target: Who is your primary recipient? Define the age group you want to target as well as their tastes. Offer them what they are looking for without forgetting to add a personal touch. The customer service must be quality and very effective, as it is an essential added value for your brand
- Be original / unique: Many new brands try to find a place in an industry that is already a bit saturated. Therefore, it is very important that the products and content created are original. Thus, the road to success will not be that rocky. A strong and innovative branding strategy will get you far and with dominant speed.
- Marketing & Packaging: A segmented marketing plan as well as an original packaging will help make your brand stand out, make it unique. In most cases, it will be expensive and your profit margin will be impacted. Despite this, if you decide to do it and do it properly, the increase in sales will far outweigh the initial investment.
- Hire a great team: If you are a startup, at the beginning, it is advisable to hire an advertising agency that will help you develop a solid brand image as well as have an effective brand positioning. Large companies, on the other hand, will certainly have to hire more workers. It is essential, in any case, to make sure you form the ideal team: from the grower to the accountant, through the technical team … each of the staff members must feel comfortable with their work and within the team. In an industry that never stops growing and evolving, it is essential to maintain leadership by investing in one of the most important aspects of the store: Your brand!